How do I add a follow-on post to a thread in this mailing list?

Sorry to be really dim, but I can't see how to do this.

I am trying to add a follow-on message to
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2011-03/msg00167.html (which I
initiated).

But, I posted my original message before I had subscribed to the list
under my posting email address (gmail.com).

I had subscribed to the list under my work email address (which I
cannot post from). So, I forwarded Eric's useful reply from there to
my gmail.com account. I then did reply to that, but set the "TO"
address as "cygwin at cygwin dot com".

But that reply has not appeared (though I got no delivery error message).

What incantation do I need to continue my original thread, please?