This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: googlecl-0.9.13-1
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 06:07:27 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: googlecl-0.9.13-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Version 0.9.13-1 of googlecl has been uploaded.
GoogleCL brings Google services to the command line. For examples see:
* default_encoding config option allows user to specify a default
encoding other than ASCII (was a bug for some uses, namely cron jobs).
* Appropriate intermediate directories are created during
authentication token storage.
* Catch previously uncaught exception when webbrowser does not find a
default or specified browser.
* Deletion of recurring calendar events does not cause AttributeError.
* Deletion of recurring calendar events with --yes flag only deletes
all events if --date is not specified.
* File extensions for Picasa are case insensitive.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read*all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple