This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mount points using batch file but not with ssh login
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 10:53:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mount points using batch file but not with ssh login
- References: <4D96C9B5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 2 09:01, Mark Maas wrote:
> Hello List,
> I've been trying to get some network shares mounted in my cygwin
> environment. Shares that I've already mounted with Windows itself.
> So I've tried some combo's with "net use" or simple using the
> "mount.exe" command to get those shares. But I'm not able to get
> them to function.
> Which is weird, because they are already there when I start cygwin
> using the supplied batch file (Command prompt) but not when I login
> to my localhost ssh server using the same user...
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple