This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: interactive shell mis-parsing 1st two words on line
- From: Tom Rodman <zr at trodman dot com>
- From: Tom Rodman <cygzs at trodman dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 18:06:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: interactive shell mis-parsing 1st two words on line
- References: <201102252157.p1PLvCN0009250@tigris.pounder.sol.net> <201103030203.p23230Gg015878@tigris.pounder.sol.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I have updated cygwin since I last posted, and I'm still having
this problem several times a day. It's as though the first space
on the commandline is being seen as a semicolon.
I wrote an expect script to attempt to force the problem - unfortunately
after 100+ commandlines there were no problems; it only happens
when I interactively type commands. It would be nice to hear
that I'm not the only one seeing this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple