OSS device names under Cygwin

I'm trying to expand the usability of Shairport, a recent Airplay software that uses the libao audio library to support the output to specified devices under Windows 7 with cygwin. However, I have been unable to find any information on how to access the different device names or ID's for the different output devices for the oss implementation (default for libao in cygwin in appears). I have figured it out using the wmm implementation in libao, but I am still curious as to if it can be solved without switching the audio driver.

What are / how can I find out more about the device id's/names that would be needed to get selectable audio output using oss with libao?