This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Octave Plotting, Invoking Octave
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:57:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Octave Plotting, Invoking Octave
- References: <4DAD97AF.email@example.com>
On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Doug Pace wrote:
> Thanks Marco
> ?I deleted the cygwin directory and reinstalled, selecting cygwin 1.7.8-1.
> This did not work either; but I may have done a rebaseall after installing
> Got octave working with this sequence:
> install cygwin, with x11; do a >/cygwin/bin/ash ? ./rebaseall;
> run setup again: ?downgrade to 1.7.8-1, select octave, octave-forge ...;
> (do NOT run ./rebaseall)
> now sombrero demo plot works in octave.
> BUT with the figure displayed a second Octave -> figure ?command does not
For me it is fine.
octave:2> figure (2)
octave:5> figure (3)
and I have 3 window plots.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple