This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin and cssh OR gnome-terminal
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 16:18:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin and cssh OR gnome-terminal
- References: <4DB08A84.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/21/2011 3:50 PM, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Is there an official port of cssh to cygwin? I have been trying to
get the source distro to install properly (which it used to do),
but it is currently broken and I do not presently have the time
to chase through the perl and figure out why...
Alternatively, is there an official port of gnome-terminal somewhere?
You can find a search-able list of packages that are part of the Cygwin
distribution here - <http://cygwin.com/packages/>. You can find a large
collection of unofficial packages here:
Questions or issues on those packages should be directed to the
appropriate lists - <http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=99645>
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple