Enable logging remote ssh contacts

Hi all,

Installed Cygwin SSH server on a Windows XP machine. It works well from
within the LAN but from the firewall I can see that the server is contacted
remotely on a regular base. I will enabled port 22 in the firewall that to
ensure that I will be able to login in remotely as well. Is there any way to
enable logging remote login attempts to have a view op what happens?

Thanks in advance,

With kind regards,
Fokke Nauta