This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: needed feature in Cygwin fifos
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:58:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: needed feature in Cygwin fifos
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 01:34:16PM -0400, bob 295 wrote:
>I recognize that Cygwin fifos are "buggy and not suitable for anything but
>simplest of applications", however in the spirit of seeing if things can be
>improved here is some more test code which illustrates one of the "bugs".
Maybe I need to be clearer: I don't need demonstrations of bugs. I know
what doesn't work.
The fifo layer needs a total rewrite right now. Sending this type of email
is a waste of your time.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple