This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7.x on Windows 7: Exit statuses of Win32 executables are sometimes wrong
- From: Edward McGuire <cygwin dot com at metaed dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 16:04:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7.x on Windows 7: Exit statuses of Win32 executables are sometimes wrong
- References: <0C817B08-1920-43DB-B9A0-26E4B2E362EA@apple.com>
On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 13:35, John Dong <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>I've tried using a different shell (like dash), but it doesn't make a difference, leading me to suspect this to be a lower-level issue within the Cygwin DLL.
Have you tried it with the stock Windows command processor? Something
like this (untested) script?
rem c:\path\to\exiter.exe 0
if errorlevel 1 exit /b %errorlevel%
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple