This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to use windres.exe without installing cygwin?
- From: ironsand <eisensand at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 05:56:56 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: how to use windres.exe without installing cygwin?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I copied all files under the cygwin folder from Win7 to Vista. But it does
> not work still.
I've finally found why I could not use windres.exe.
I copied files of cygwin through Dropbox.
But Dropbox doesn't handle symlink properly.
I did not know about it.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/how-to-use-windres.exe-without-installing-cygwin--tp31586006p31637190.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple