This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Don't use snapshots until I send all-clear
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:33:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: Don't use snapshots until I send all-clear
- References: <20110530175148.GA24376@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <BANLkTimLkG=u4Sd1-TwO=7YS9zgn+H8GZQ@mail.gmail.com> <20110531145400.GB16466@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <4DE5022B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Thorsten Kampe (Wed, 1 Jun 2011 00:29:11 +0200)
> * Edward Lam (Tue, 31 May 2011 10:58:51 -0400)
> > On 31/05/2011 10:54 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > > Oh, and, btw: All clear!
> > So cygwin1-20110531.dll.bz2 is good?
> It still has the screen issue I reported yesterday and that issue sounds
> to me suspiciously "pipish". So I would say, no.
Fixed in June, 1st snapshot
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple