This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin 1.7.5 psql does not run
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 18:48:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin 1.7.5 psql does not run
- References: <AANLkTimb007JPRtDZmNCkQQIGD1jRZhFXnLnvmhhQPim@mail.gmail.com> <4C473FC9.email@example.com> <loom.20110602T000616firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 10:06:37PM +0000, Gabor Kincses wrote:
>BTW, why does the FAQ say that there is no single cygwin version? Can
>somebody please put uname -srv in the FAQ???
Please calm down.
You are misinterpreting what the FAQ says. For instance, there is no
such thing as "cygwin 1.7.5 psql". 1.7.5 is the version of the cygwin
DLL. It has nothing to do with any version of postgres.
However, cygwin 1.7.5 is old. You really should be using the latest
version of everything.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple