This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Multi-term in Emacs under Cygwin doesn't correctly identify terminal type?
- From: Marc Girod <marc dot girod at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 03:33:54 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Multi-term in Emacs under Cygwin doesn't correctly identify terminal type?
- References: <BANLkTimF_FW2FrVxur++z5hUfFfYLo+MHw@mail.gmail.com>
> Could someone please suggest a way of getting this working?
Sorry, this is not an exact reply to your question, but... I use shell
instead of term, and have no problem having as many as I wish (one just
needs to rename the buffers).
But OK, shell doesn't support the control characters that term does.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Multi-term-in-Emacs-under-Cygwin-doesn%27t-correctly-identify-terminal-type--tp31762666p31764406.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple