This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about exception when running gVIM 7.2
- From: Lee Merrill <lee_merrill at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:09:22 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Question about exception when running gVIM 7.2
- References: <92A7F6B6CC8D9541888E90775BF994F604D8A1FF@NA-MAIL-2.gs.adinternal.com>
Saxon, Will <Will.Saxon <at> sage.com> writes:
> My script works, but if I do run it from a command window it generates a stack
> Exception: STATUS_GUARD_PAGE_VIOLATION at eip=61020137
I had a similar problem, what fixed it for me was to move /cygwin to
/cygwin.save and re-install cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple