This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
MinGW cross-compiler: missing libraries
- From: Zouzou <internet at 123gen dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 19:09:48 +0200
- Subject: MinGW cross-compiler: missing libraries
- Reply-to: internet at 123gen dot com
I would first like to congratulate everyone involved in getting the
long-awaited MinGW cross-compiler out. Much appreciated.
There is a program I would like to compile with it, that depends on the
bfd and iberty libraries. These are provided by a standard MinGW install
(with "mingw-get install gcc") but are not part of the MinGW
cross-compiler packages in Cygwin.
I have checked the mingw64 packages and they don't seem to contain these
Have I missed a dependency, or are they just not part of the distribution?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple