This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: windows-to-windows openssh buffering issue
- From: Nathan Ridge <zeratul976 at hotmail dot com>
- To: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 09:25:29 +0000
- Subject: RE: windows-to-windows openssh buffering issue
- References: <BLU162-w3873806CC4B2C520C5E31F966D0@phx.gbl>
On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:52:35, Larry Hall wrote:
> On 6/16/2011 10:20 PM, Nathan Ridge wrote:
>> Is there some setting for OpenSSH on the server side that would allow
>> me to run the program on machine B in native-windows non-pty mode
>> so that the buffering is fine? If not, what else can I do?
> No. OpenSSH uses ptys - it doesn't matter what terminal or console you're
> using. I don't know of a way to make OpenSSH behave the way you want it to
> with Windows console programs.
Is this issue particular to OpenSSH, or is ssh-ing into to a windows machine
a lost cause in general?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple