Re: please fix heap_init

On 2011-07-18 ìí 5:45, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

I had a closer look and I found a bug in the code. When no memory area has been found which is bigger than the requested memory area, the code was supposed to allocate the largest memory area found. At this point the code used start_address accidentally, rather than largest_found. Is that what you were refering to? If so, that should be fixed now in CVS.

Corinna

Maybe I should have added your quote from the start.
Thank you for the fix.