This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Portable shell code between Cygwin and Linux
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 11:21:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: Portable shell code between Cygwin and Linux
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110729201651.GB13084@calimero.vinschen.de> <email@example.com>
* Sebastien Vauban (Mon, 01 Aug 2011 08:46:52 +0200)
> My goal is to have just 1 alias that would work both under Win32
> (Cygwin) and Ubuntu
Why don't have simply put your alias definitions in if [[ $OSTYPE =
cygwin ]]; then else"?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple