This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: command not found
- From: Marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 07:45:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: command not found
- References: <email@example.com>
On 8/2/2011 5:13 AM, jasonkee111 wrote:
I have trying to use the command "file". However, it turns out command not
found. what can i do in order to use this command?
install the file package from category: Utils
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple