This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bzr completely broken?
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 09:23:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: bzr completely broken?
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4E3762DF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > My host got reimaged, and I reinstalled Cygwin. Now bzr is broken again:
> > $ bzr st
> > 11 [main] python 4024 C:\cygwin\bin\python.exe: *** fatal error -
> > unable to remap \\?\C:\cygwin\lib\python2.6\lib-dynload\time.dll to same
> > address as parent: 0xDC0000 != 0xFD0000
> > 12 [main] python 5280 fork: child 4024 - died waiting for dll loading,
> > errno 11
> > bzr: ERROR: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable
> > But this time, rebaseall fails too:
> > $ rebaseall
> > ReBaseImage (/usr/bin/cygcrypt-0.dll) failed with last error = 6
> Something still using cygcrypt-0.dll?
Good thought, but no. I stopped all Cygwin processes, since rebaseall
wouldn't run with them running. Also TaskInfo confirms that no Cygwin
processes are running, and no process has any cyg*.dll loaded.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple