This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem popen fails on W2008 R2 64bits (faulting application sh.exe version 0.0.0 faulting unknown module...)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 14:41:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem popen fails on W2008 R2 64bits (faulting application sh.exe version 0.0.0 faulting unknown module...)
- References: <4E451DCD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 12 14:34, Martine Carannante wrote:
> I have this problem only on Windows 2008 R2 64bits on Windows 2003
> it works fine.
> I'm still using a CYGWIN version 1.5.25.
Cygwin 1.5.25 is not supported anymore. It also was never ported
to Windows 7 or 2008 R2. Use at your own risk.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple