This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cssh not working with 1.7.9-1
- From: Lenny Miceli <miceli at miceli dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 23:02:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: cssh not working with 1.7.9-1
- References: <4E434BD1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 11 Aug 2011 12:24:35 -0400 Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
'cssh' is not a package that comes from cygwin.com and as such,
discussion of its issues is off-topic for this list. However, if
you want to experiment to see if the issue reported is something
related to the Cygwin package itself, you can try a recent snapshot
to see if that helps. See<http://cygwin.com/snapshots/>.
Thanks Larry. I installed the snapshot cygwin-inst-20110803.tar.bz2
from *2011-08-03 18:14:14 UTC*
and now cssh works as expected so I'm all set.
$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW64 renamed-hostname 1.7.10s(0.249/5/3) 20110803
18:07:45 i686 Cygwin
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple