This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rxvt & emacs runs, but bash and others fail with STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:01:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: rxvt & emacs runs, but bash and others fail with STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
- References: <4E48067E.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 8/14/2011 1:31 PM, David M. Karr wrote:
I'm now in a situation where rxvt and Emacs runs, but the bash that rxvt
runs fails with something like this:
David, try running rebaseall.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple