Re: SSHD Issue Windows 2003 64 bit

Yup, that's the output I get on my 32-bit windows machine, I'm not
seeing any value in environment for 'TERM'.
Are you referring to PATH?
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;c:\cygwin\bin;c:\cygwin\usr\bin;c:\cygwin\sbin;c:\cygwin\usr\sbin;C:\Program
Files (x86)\OpenSSH\bin

--
Gary Phelps