This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: _mcleanup is called twice in forkee!
- From: jojelino <jojelino at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:00:23 +0900
- Subject: Re: _mcleanup is called twice in forkee!
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2011-08-22 PM 6:27, jojelino wrote:
oh it was wrong. _monstartup is not called twice
When a program is compiled with -pg, it causes invocation of _monstartup
and it calls atexit, the problem is, _mcleanup is called twice in forkee!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple