This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to use only one line (remove the logged in info)?
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 09:01:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: How to use only one line (remove the logged in info)?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 8/22/2011 8:54 AM, icet wrote:
Hi, could someone tell me how can I make the terminal use only one line
instead of two? Right now it is like this
I would like either
Assuming you're talking about bash, you want to manipulate
the setting of environment variable PS1. See "man bash" ...
This is not cygwin specific.
Regards -- Eliot Moss
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple