This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: _mcleanup is called twice in forkee!
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:21:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: _mcleanup is called twice in forkee!
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 07:00:23PM +0900, jojelino wrote:
>On 2011-08-22 PM 6:27, jojelino wrote:
>> When a program is compiled with -pg, it causes invocation of _monstartup
>> and it calls atexit, the problem is, _mcleanup is called twice in forkee!
>oh it was wrong. _monstartup is not called twice
Why are you talking about this here when Corinna asked you questions in
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple