This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to use only one line (remove the logged in info)?
- From: icet <icetbr at yahoo dot com dot br>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:48:42 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: How to use only one line (remove the logged in info)?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you very much, I wasn't aware of that since when I'm on linux this is
not an issue. This code already did the trick
export PS1="\u@\h \w>"
Will expend a few more hours reading about it, many options available.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/How-to-use-only-one-line-%28remove-the-logged-in-info%29--tp32310919p32312200.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple