This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: .deps/foo.Plo:1: *** multiple target patterns. Stop. :: for Cygwin + mingw 64 make
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 01:42:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: .deps/foo.Plo:1: *** multiple target patterns. Stop. :: for Cygwin + mingw 64 make
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 12:00:47PM +0900, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
>I am now preparing gnuplot for windows 64 bit using Cygwin + mingw 64 tools.
>If a library uses libtool first make command went well.
>However, once make was finished,
>make stops like below.
>.deps/foo.Plo:1: *** multiple target patterns. Stop.
>I have encountered this phenomena in building libpng and libxml2 libraries.
Not really. What does this have to do with Cygwin? It's a typical makefile
problem and the error should be self-explanatory.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple