This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: TinyXML problem
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:11:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: TinyXML problem
- References: <DUB111-W1351ABB7C886D05F1326200B0110@phx.gbl> <DUB111-W1B89F76505779D7352261B0110@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 8/24/2011 1:59 PM, Gery . wrote:
I'm trying to install the GEOS (http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/) application
in my cygwin, but I'm getting a problem apparently with the tinyxml.cpp,
this is the error message:
CYGWIN_NT-5.1 gery 1.5.25(0.156/4/2) 2008-06-12 19:34 i686 Cygwin
So, please, is there a way to solve this problem without uninstalling my
current cygwin version and upgrading to the current 1.7 version of Cygwin?
Any hints are very welcome, thanks in advance.
Someone here might have some ideas for you but as you know, 1.5.25 isn't
supported here anymore. And, to me, this seems like more of a question for
the GEOS folks. That said, there's no reason you cannot install
1.7 next to your 1.5.25 install if you prefer. Just keep the paths
distinct when running so you don't mix the two. That would give you a
way of testing to see if the problem is resolved in the current version.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple