Re: date is off of system clock by about 9 minutes

Andrew Schulman writes:
> > Both 'date' and 'ls' show times that are ahead of the system clock by about 9
> > minutes, 24 seconds.
>
> I just ran rebaseall for other reasons (bzr again), and now the problem has
> disappeared.

Check the archives for why the problem occurs; it's been brought up before.  But
stopping all Cygwin processes, as one does for rebaseall, causes 'date' and
system clock to be in sync again in new Cygwin processes afterwards.  So you've
coincidentally done the exact fix required.  Be happy.

..mark