This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tic0 dependency, was: urxvt-X terminfo and Bash readline
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 21:32:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: tic0 dependency, was: urxvt-X terminfo and Bash readline
- References: <4E865E95.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 10/1/2011 8:53 PM, Tom Roche wrote:
> Charles Wilson Fri, 30 Sep 2011 20:28:05 -0400
>> This. info.exe is linked to cygncurses-8.dll, which is the last
>> version of ncurses on cygwin that used the old database
> So ... given that (correct me if wrong) `info` is part of the base
> cygwin distribution, that would seem to be a bug. Am I missing
> something? If not, what would be the appropriate way to request this
> bug be fixed? Or has that request already been made?
Actually, it's already been fixed. The texinfo package was updated
earlier today, and has been recompiled against cygncurses-10.dll.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple