This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libGL1 under question
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 12:06:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: libGL1 under question
- References: <20111005071927.GA4832@po8371>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 2011-10-05 at 09:19 +0200, Denis Excoffier wrote:
> I have uploaded the new Cygwin packages from this morning (many of
> them, in particular many more than those announced by Yaakov).
There were announcements on cygwin-xfree-announce as well, and the
X11R7.6 announcement covered over 260 packages (as mentioned therein).
> After that, my Cygwin/X server loads only briefly and then stops. Then
> xinit quits (after a few seconds).
> With a little testing with /usr/bin/Xfake, i finally reinstalled
> the previous libGL1 and all seems to work perfectly now (however,
> xterm -C does not work anymore but this is another question).
The latest releases of cygwin, libgcc1, libstdc++6, libGL1, xorg-server,
and the X libraries are required; mixing older releases is not
supported. If you still encounter difficulties, please follow ALL the
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple