This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem redirecting stderr to pipe in subprocess
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 19:58:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem redirecting stderr to pipe in subprocess
- References: <4E906DD1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4E90C308.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 05:39:20PM -0400, Ken Brown wrote:
>Attached is a slight modification of the STC, in which I set stdin for
>the bash subprocess to /dev/null. With this modification, the program
>works as expected (and as on Linux) with cygwin-1.7.9, but the same
>problem as before occurs with the latest snapshot.
I can duplicate this problem. I'll take a look.
Thanks for the STC.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple