This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin & WordNet???
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: 'gviewer' <marlonmin at gmail dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:53:47 -0400
- Subject: RE: Cygwin & WordNet???
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
gviewer sent the following at Monday, October 10, 2011 1:52 PM
>Hello, I used to be able to install WordNet alone on my Windows machine.
>Recently I want to install wordnet on a new Windows 7 machine. However,
>The WordNet installer always triggers the cygwin installer. I don't want
>to do that. then I remove cygwin from my machine, but still I can't
>install wordnet without installing cygwin first.
>anybody has an idea on this? Thanks.
Where are you getting the Windows installer for Wordnet?
has the most recent official Windows version
I tried it and the cygwin installer, <setup.exe>, was not launched.
Now there is a cygwin version of Wordnet that, of course, runs on
Windows. Installing that with cygwin's setup also installs a basic
(Note that cygwin has version 3.0 while the Windows version is 2.1.)
So, again, where are you getting the Windows installer for Wordnet?
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple