This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stdio.h: broken standard compliance.
- From: Kaz Kylheku <kaz at kylheku dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:13:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: stdio.h: broken standard compliance.
- References: <email@example.com>
One more thing:
``When the "Reply-To:" field is present, it indicates the mailbox(es)
to which the author of the message suggests that replies be sent.''
[ 3.6.2 Originator fields ]
Note that the Cygwin mailing list is not the author of this message;
herefore, it is abusing the Reply-To: header in violation of the
RFC which governs e-mail communication.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple