This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 12:42:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list email@example.com
- References: <CAO+9iGcHeFqb03rdd2M+HpRmGfsg-qg1SgPzM9fHxYtQBd=MKg@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Oct 15 18:43, Alec Taylor wrote:
> Good afternoon,
> I've installed the latest Cygwin on the latest Windows (win8 64, dev
> preview), with a few tools I use on a regular basis (ping, whois,
> wget, curl & many more).
> Unfortunately whenever I open it I get the aforementioned error.
> Same goes for when I try and use the g++ with Netbeans...
> Could you please fix this bug ASAP?
Fixed in CVS two days ago. Other than that, we don't support W8 until
it will be officially released. Until then, expect broken behaviour.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple