This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mapping "underline" to "colour" - how is the colour determined?
- From: "Ronald Fischer" <ynnor at mm dot st>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, "Robert Perlberg" <perl at creativegroup dot tv>
- Cc: "Andy Koppe" <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:37:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mapping "underline" to "colour" - how is the colour determined?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks a lot for the detailed instructions!
> Now go create a new working directory somewhere, perhaps under your
> home directory. In there, type:
> infocmp cygwin >cygwin.txt
Which package do I need to have infocmp installed? According to Setup, I
have terminfo 5.7 installed. However, infocmp is not in my PATH, not is
there a man page for it.
Ronald Fischer <email@example.com>
+ If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
+ and the bus is interrupted and the interrupt's not caught,
+ then the socket packet pocket has an error to report.
+ (cited after Peter van der Linden)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple