This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Install error with rebase 4.0.0-1
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:40:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: Install error with rebase 4.0.0-1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/23/2011 9:29 AM, Marc Girod wrote:
I just ran setup, but could not run rebaseall: this one (4.0.0-1 iirc)
failed to access
a rebasedb file (under a non-existing /usr/etc directory).
I reverted to 3.0.1-1.
This looks like a packaging bug. The rebasedb file is supposed to go in
/etc, not /usr/etc. I suspect that Jason forgot to specify
--sysconfdir=/etc when configuring. See
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple