This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: question on backup
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 07:30:04 -0400
- Subject: RE: question on backup
- References: <4EA9071D.email@example.com> <4EA93FB6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ken Brown sent the following at Thursday, October 27, 2011 7:26 AM
>On 10/27/2011 3:24 AM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
>> My question is how do I get an archive of what cygwin packages I have
sed -n -e '2,$s/ .*$//p' /etc/setup/installed.db
or to feed into setup.exe -P
sed -n -e '2,$s/ .*$//p' /etc/setup/installed.db | tr '\n' , | sed -e 's/,$/\n/'
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple