This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7.9 Apache2 startup question & issue.
- From: "Brian Wilson" <wilson at ds dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 07:00:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7.9 Apache2 startup question & issue.
- References: <20110814221231.M84701@ds.net> <email@example.com> <20110815124547.M74386@ds.net> <20110815144714.GA30555@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
I would like to create a bug report on the cygrunsrv command. I've tried
everything I can think of, and written to others who have web sites about using
Cygwin and Apache, and no one was able to get Apache to run under another,
secure, account from the administrative account with a command like the
$ cygrunsrv -I "CYGWIN apache2" --path "/usr/sbin/httpd2" --args "-DNO_DETACH -k
install" --dep cygserver --user nobody --passwd "password" --shutdown --type
"auto" --env "CYGWIN=server" --desc "Cygwin Apache2 service for the HTTPD2
If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know what it is, or point me to
documentation where I can figure this out. If someone knows how to get this
working in a secured account, I would be very interested in learning how to do
Brian S. Wilson
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple