Re: Contributing license information?

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 04:27:17PM +1100, Luke Kendall wrote:
>Those are further reasons I think it's more elegant to add the license
>info to the setup.ini file.  But is the setup.ini creation currently
>automated?  If so there will be some occasions where the license info
>can't be automatically updated (and will require some human thought  to
>fill in details).
>
>What do you think?

I'm not interested in trying to figure out an automated way to add
a new field to setup.ini and I'm not interested in modifying setup.exe
to deal with the new field.

One of the above is a showstopper so you're going to have to do what
others have suggested and put the information in the packages.

cgf