This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Install all packages from local repository?
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 07:49:57 -0400
- Subject: RE: Install all packages from local repository?
- References: <D0CBCC01C005D44CB4009B8A6B532BE41EF20010@IAD2MBX11.mex02.mlsrvr.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Oleksandr Gavenko sent the following at Monday, October 31, 2011 3:49 PM
>31.10.2011 19:48, Jim Garrison ?????:
Though I have no experience with it, I believe that one can create an
empty dummy package that "requires" what you want.
Try Googling < site:cygwin.com "setup.ini" requires dummy package > or
For example: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-11/msg00125.html
Note use of the BASE category.
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.