This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ssh through Cisco VPN problem
- From: Charles Stepp <steppnav at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 16:19:44 -0400
- Subject: Re: ssh through Cisco VPN problem
- References: <CAG3Bb0+iN9k3XFWon57yB0eB6KBuZHd+3dB8AATcbToN+A4tUA@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Joseph Krahn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I had a weird problem with some versions of sshd not working from
> problems with negotiating a cipher, and it was fixed by disabling a
> few specific ciphers in my ssh config. I don't recall which ones were
> giving problems. Hope this helps.
> Joe Krahn
It's a place to start looking. Thanks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple