Re: gcj exception compiling

On Thu, 2011-11-10 at 05:29 +0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>   *Four* things to remember for next build: remove ecj dependency, change
> libgcj9 -> 11, add missing libmpfr4, and restore the missing download_ecj.sh
> script.  I wasn't expecting some kind of a Spanish Inquisition ......

I keep all the build files for a package in a persistent,
version-controlled directory (one dir per source package) so that
whenever I come to change or update a package, the files are all ready
to go.  Fixes like these could be made now to your local copy so that
you don't forget when you next update the package.

As for ecj, I'm afraid that was my fault; I have a package in Ports as
part of the Java stack, so my gcc4-java worked OOTB.

Yaakov