This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: -nolisten tcp -multiwindow combination crashes in XWin startup
- From: Linda Walsh <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 02:23:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: -nolisten tcp -multiwindow combination crashes in XWin startup
- References: <1319954770.81475.YahooMailNeo@web114412.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <4EAEB486.email@example.com> <1320088071.46008.YahooMailNeo@web114420.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <1320088928.33967.YahooMailNeo@web114410.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <4EAFF999.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1320184235.73485.YahooMailNeo@web114404.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <20111101221033.GA2173@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Tue, Nov 01, 2011 at 02:50:35PM -0700, Dave wrote:
Jon:? Thanks for the?pointers to the fork() problem faqs.? That and a bit of googling led?me to give rebaseall a try, and
that appears to have cured my issue.? (For others, instructions can be found at
With all of your googling you didn't come up with any previous
discussions about doing this in setup.exe?
*experiencing strangely familiar variations of helpful CFG responses,
I typed in several varitions of
X11, Xwin, cygwin, died waiting for dll loading, errno 11...
Tried " upgrades rebaseall"...
Nothing came up concerning rebaseall and setup.exe...nothing about
discussions...I know... lets try:
whole bunch of discussions ...came right up...
Maybe _he_ didn't already _know_ _the_ _answer_ in order to
type in the correct search term...nah.. couldn't be that...must be the
user's fault..lets blame him!... *doi*!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple