This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Rolling back to 1.6.x Subversion
- From: Jeremy Bopp <jeremy at bopp dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:18:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: Rolling back to 1.6.x Subversion
- References: <4EC2DDF5.email@example.com>
On 11/15/2011 15:47, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> I've accidentally updated Subversion to 1.7.x on Cygwin.
> Is there a way to get an older package of Subversion installed?
It looks like you'll need to check out the Cygwin Time Machine
(http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/index.html#cygwintimemachine) if you
want to go back to version 1.6.
That whole process is going to be unsupported here though, so is there
some reason you must remain on such an old release of subversion?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple