This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Rolling back to 1.6.x Subversion
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: Jeremy Bopp <jeremy at bopp dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 02:20:22 +0400
- Subject: Re: Rolling back to 1.6.x Subversion
- References: <4EC2DDF5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4EC3D428.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Greetings, Jeremy Bopp!
>> I've accidentally updated Subversion to 1.7.x on Cygwin.
>> Is there a way to get an older package of Subversion installed?
> It looks like you'll need to check out the Cygwin Time Machine
> (http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/index.html#cygwintimemachine) if you
> want to go back to version 1.6.
> That whole process is going to be unsupported here though, so is there
> some reason you must remain on such an old release of subversion?
It's not "such an old", it's a release you need to migrate your working copies
to 1.17 without checking them out anew.
Or if you want to tell at a glance, if a directory you're working with is a
versioned one... which is not possible for 1.17 :/
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 17.11.2011, <02:18>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple