This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Changed timestamp in setup-legacy.ini
- From: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: Cygwin ML <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 08:46:36 +0000
- Subject: Changed timestamp in setup-legacy.ini
Why did the timestamp in setup-legacy.ini change sometime over the last 24H?
NEW setup-timestamp: 1321435813
OLD setup-timestamp: 1291702302
Lately this occurs only when setup.exe=setup-legacy.exe alters; but this
has not happened (yet, anyway) and nor is there any change in the legacy
(Oh no - hate odd-numbered timestamps.)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple